The Pottery studio is run by the Pottery Guild. There are several simple steps to take before you can use our Pottery Studio.
1. Please state your experience with pottery. If you have never worked with pottery you will have to take a class, check out our Workshops & Classes to see all upcoming pottery classes.
2. If you have experience with pottery and/or have taken a class at the Revelstoke Visual Arts Centre then you can schedule your orientation at the guild with Karyn, email: [email protected]
3. The day of your orientation we ask for the guild membership fee – cash or etransfer to [email protected] – $200. This total is for one year ($150) as well as a deposit ($50) that will be returned if you complete your 3 hours of volunteering that all members need to do over the year.
4. You also need to become a member of the Visual Arts Centre ($25 per year) if you are not already. You can do this online through our website – OR – in person during our gallery opening hours (Tues to Sat 12-4pm.) You will also need to put a deposit on and pick up your FOB key through the front desk. (This allows you all hours access to the pottery studio)
5. New protocols are 3 members in the guild at the time and you have to reserve your spot online (3 periods of 1 hour maximum per day). The guild is open 24/7.
Here is the website link: http://revelstokeartgallery.ca/
6. Please fill out the following agreement with the Pottery Guild Pottery Guild Membership Form
‘Stillness’ by Zuzana Riha
100% of the proceeds donated to Revelstoke Bear Aware. Thank you for supporting this great cause!