Workshops, art & Classes
Have fun and get inspired by participating in hands-on studio activities and explorations at the Revelstoke Visual Arts Centre. Local practicing artists and art educators bring their wealth of talent and experience to lead our classes.
Learn the techniques behind linoleum carving and make your own holiday wrapping paper with tags. These classes are taught by Revelstoke artist Oriana Rollo who will be providing all required materials. No experience necessary & limited seats available.
Covid Protocols: At the request of our pottery instructor all students participating in this course must be double vaccinated. We’re required to follow this directive no matter what your personal beliefs on the subject might be.
Fall Banner Program with the City
Join our annual community wide fall banner program, coming this October & November
All information can be found on the Revelstoke Parks & Rec website: www.revelstoke.ca/127/Parks-Recreation-and-Culture
Interested in putting your name on the list? Fill in the form below:
free kids activity book
Download this free booklet today!
This free activity booklet is a great way to keep your little one engaged while the family tours the Revelstoke Visual Arts Centre. Download yours today or collect in person!
Open space for drop in art coming soon...
- We are opening our back programming area twice a week for artists looking to spread out and create
- Distance barriers in place for artists to work alongside one another safely
- Space for up to 5 artists
- Book your drop in space online (coming soon)
ART INSTUCTORs WANTED
- If you have some art skills and experience & would like to share it with the community, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently looking for both Kids and Adult programming.
- We want all of our instructors to feel safe and supported during these crazy times. Please include any concerns or requests in your emailed application.
What Classes would you like to see?
Is there a class you’d love to take? Or an artist you want to hear more from? We want to hear your ideas!